The French site of Ampleon located near Toulouse, where we design, develop, and lead the industrialization of RF Power Amplifiers and RF Modules for 4G/5G mobile phone base stations. Our strength? It’s our innovation and expertise thanks to the talented and motivated colleagues who work together in a friendly atmosphere. You will be part of the project team and will work with the other local R&D functions (RF designer, product engineer, project leader). You are passionate about RF and telecommunication and want to contribute to the future of worldwide mobile phone networks? Don’t miss this career opportunity to join Ampleon and be part of the RF validation team.
A look into the life of a Senior Validation Engineer:
- By using CAD tools (ADS, Momentum), you will design lab RF test boards and design evaluation boards for new products.
- You will be in charge of the validation of several new ICs in our RF Lab with special attention to customer use cases (S-Par, Load-Pull, power sweeps, ruggedness, temperature drift, Infra-Red measurements, Digital Pre- Distortion).
- You will create the required documentation, summarize and analyze measurements results, provide test reports and participate to the content of the product datasheet.
- You will optimize the RF performance (impedance matching, tuning, debugging) and contribute to the promotion of Ampleon’ s products at major Base Stations OEMs such as Nokia, Ericsson, Samsung.
- You will actively contribute to the selection of the best product version, participate to the industrialization phase in our manufacturing location in the Philippines and you will handle on-demand lab requests from customers.
- You will be part of the R&D development team with interaction with field application engineers located in various regions (Asia, USA, Europe), and with the marketing representatives to support the Design-Win target of Ampleon.
- You will participate to the standardization of the way-of-working, the development of new tools, new test methods and the expansion of the Toulouse RF Lab
In this exciting role, you will have the opportunity to expand your expertise in the RF measurement domain, coach young engineers and actively contribute to the success of projects and the business growth of Ampleon.
- Engineer’s or master’s degree in the relevant technical discipline (RF / Electronics / Telecom)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the RF power amplifier domain
- Solid experience in RF measurement techniques and RF lab equipment (VNA, load-pull, power-meter, spectrum analyzers, signal generators, oscilloscopes, etc.)
- Good knowledge in RF PCB Design with ADS Momentum software
- Know-how in Analog / Digital ICs
- Computer programming knowledge appreciated
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written in English
- Team player, contribute to a good working atmosphere, autonomous and customer-oriented mindset.
- Good communication skills with the customer and all layers of the organization, both verbal and written in English are mandatory
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web : www.ampleon.com
Job details here