The Characterization Engineer / Lab Engineer is responsible for:
- Performing standardized measurements on-wafer and connectorized (packaged products): current-voltage (IV), s-parameters, radio frequency (RF) load pull (LP)
- Playing an active role in standardization of measurement processes and improvements (in narrow cooperation with equipment specialist)
- Documenting measurement process and creating/updating user manuals
- Setting up the complete test bench including calibration. Resolving practical issues to achieve required measurement accuracy. Performing regular check and correlation of setups.
- Assembly, characterization and maintenance of LP test fixtures for new products.
- Supporting the engineering team in electrical and mechanical activities
- Managing of the yearly calibration cycle of the lab equipment: reporting, assemble and disassemble the setup
- Maintenance of the 5S infrastructure in the lab (gatekeeper, 5S Champion, ESD protocol)
- Purchase of (small) equipment and consumables for the lab
- Tracking equipment utilization
Microsoft Word – Ampleon_Senior_Validation_Engineer.docx
- Master degree in a relevant technical discipline (RF / Electronics / Telecom) or technician with several years of experience
- Technical affinity, preferably with semiconductor industry
- Familiar with RF measurement techniques and RF lab equipment (VNA, load-pull, power- meter, spectrum analyzers, signal generators, oscilloscopes, etc.)
mail : email@example.com